Hyde’s Air Conditioning and heating takes great pride in providing a work environment where great people can find a permanent home. The standards are very high for becoming a team member with Hyde’s, but once part of the Hyde’s family, most people find that the grass is indeed greener on our side of the fence.
Full-time position with an organization that rewards responsibility and professionalism on the job.
Primary responsibilities are:
- Impeccable customer service and communication with residential customers.
- Detail orientation in all duties (service, clean up, paperwork, etc.).
- The ability to enhance continued business relations.
Great benefit package includes company vehicle, cell phone, uniforms, and generous group-insurance benefits. Candidates must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule.
A good driving record/insurable driver’s license, no criminal record, and the ability to represent our company in a positive way.
Looking for an outgoing, goal oriented Customer Service Representative
Candidates will be required to receive inbound calls, schedule appointments, data inputting, and other office duties. If you are passionate about customer service, good on the phone, enjoy working in a great environment, and appreciate being recognized for your hard work then you may be the right person for the job.
- First class customer service skills.
- Strong computer/data entry skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Comfortable multitasking.
- Caring and helpful attitude.
- Desire to succeed for yourself and the company.
Hyde’s is committed to remaining the leading air conditioning contractor in the Indio area by maintaining a focus on professional service and 100% customer satisfaction. Is your home as cool and comfortable as it can be? Find out today. Contact Hyde’s to schedule a comprehensive comfort evaluation.