Our Celebration of Giving Contest Has Ended
Thank you for “helping us help others” with our first Celebration of Giving AC System Giveaway
We were so moved by all the nominations that came in and wished that we could have given all the nominees a new AC system. At first we were going to give away one system, but decided to award two systems!
The recipients are:
- Maria L. of Indio, CA
- Francisco and Rosa P. of Thermal, CA
Francisco & Rosa P. of Thermal, CA
Maria L. of Indio, CA
Our employees also contributed monies to help pay the families utility bills for the summer. This has been a wonderful experience that we get to give back to the community that we serve and we have already decided to do this again next year!
It is hard to believe that it was 45 years ago that our dad, Brian Hyde, opened the doors of Hyde’s Quality Appliance in Orange, CA. To help celebrate our 45 Years of Family Service we wanted to give back something special to our community and use our talents and resources to give to those in need that we serve in the Coachella Valley, CA area.
One of the hardest things our technicians run across is when they go to a home and the homeowner has no means to replace or repair a non-functioning or failing cooling or heating system. It really hits home.
That’s why we are starting this yearly program!
*Rules and Regulations:
- A new air conditioning system will be gifted to a individual or family in need.
- Must reside in the Coachella Valley within Hyde’s service area.
- The nomination can be submitted by a friend, family member, co-worker or group by filling out the nomination form below.
- Only 1 nomination form is needed to nominate a needy individual or family. Multiple nominations will not improve the chances of winning.