HVAC and Electrician Jobs Near Indio, CA
Hydes Air Conditioning, Heating & Electrical Services takes great pride in providing a work environment where great people can find a permanent home. The standards are very high for becoming a team member with Hydes, but once part of the Hydes Family, most people find that the grass is indeed greener on our side of the fence.
Seeking Technically Capable and Experienced Electrical, HVAC Install and Service Technicians
Full-time position with an organization that rewards responsibility and professionalism on the job.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Impeccable customer service and communication with residential customers.
- Detail orientation in all duties (service, clean up, paperwork, etc.).
- The ability to enhance continued business relations.
Great benefit package includes a company vehicle, cell phone, uniforms, and generous group insurance benefits. Candidates must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Must have a good driving record/insurable driver’s license and the ability to represent our company in a positive way.
- Hydes does background checks.
Looking for an Outgoing, Goal-Oriented Customer Service Ambassador
Candidates will be required to receive inbound calls, schedule appointments, data inputting, and other office duties. If you are passionate about customer service, good on the phone, enjoy working in a great environment, and appreciate being recognized for your hard work then you may be the right person for the job.
- First-class customer service skills.
- Strong computer/data entry skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Comfortable multitasking.
- Caring and helpful attitude.
- Desire to succeed for yourself and the company.