Coachella Valley, Indio & Palm Springs, CA Homeowners
If you have been on the fence about purchasing an air conditioner, don’t delay the decision until the weather warms up again next year! There are many rebates, credits, and even incentives from utility companies that offer a substantial cost savings if you buy before the end of the year. As a heating and cooling resource for the Coachella Valley and Southern CA area, Hydes wants to help you get the energy efficient equipment you need at the best prices. Here are a few of the rebates and incentives you need to know about:
American Standard Platinum Air Conditioner Rebate
American Standard is offering a $1000 rebate until December 30, 2016 on its Platinum level, variable speed air conditioner. This energy efficient model offers several features that make it a popular choice, including:
- AFUE Rating of 80 making this a highly energy efficient option.
- Two-Stage Heating allowing evenly distributed, comfortable heat and less energy usage when the temperatures are moderate.
- Remote Monitoring and Programming for optimum convenience and control.
Visit the specials page of our website for more details about the American Standard Platinum AC rebate, as well as the required code and a printable coupon.
Energy Star Tax Credits through December 31, 2016
When you replace your older air conditioner or heater with a more efficient model before the end of the year there are also a wide variety of federal tax credits to help make your upgrade more affordable. Here are some qualifying Energy Star products that Hydes installs:
- Gas Furnaces with an AFUE rating of 95 or higher - $150
- Split Air Conditioners with a SEER rating of 16 and EER rating of 13 or higher - $300
- Package Units with a SEER rating of 14 and EER rating of 12 or higher - $300
- Insulation - 10% of the product cost, up to $500
Creating an energy efficient home that requires less fHVuel to heat and cool has many benefits in addition to the financial incentives offered through rebates and tax credits. Southern CA residents are motivated to choose energy efficient solutions for several reasons, such as:
- Reduce Your Carbon Footprint - Conserving fuel is an environmentally conscious decision.
- Ongoing Cost Savings - Upgrading to a more efficient heating or cooling system now will benefit you every month when you see a reduction in fuel costs.
- Increased Comfort - A new air conditioner or heating unit will have the capabilities to provide even temperatures and make your home a comfortable place for you and your family.
Whatever your motivation, acting before the end of the year will allow you capitalize on the upfront savings when you purchase an energy efficient air conditioner or heating system.
For more information regarding rebates and tax credits that are available for the products you need call Hydes at (760) 360-2202 and speak to a heating or cooling specialist.