Air Purifiers and Air Cleaners
If you only take one step to reduce allergens and airborne contaminants, ask Hyde’s to install a whole house air filtration system.
Installed in the HVAC return, central air purifiers and air cleaners improve indoor air quality by removing sources of indoor air pollution such as volatile organic compounds, dust, bacteria, and pollen before the air is conditioned and supplied to the living space.
We recommend the systems below.
Hydes Recommended Air Filtration Systems
AccuClean™ Whole-Home Air Filtration System
- Removes up to 99.98 percent of allergens from the filtered air.
- Catches particles down to .1 micron in size.
- Eight times more effective than the best HEPA room appliance.
- 100 times more effective than a standard one-inch throwaway filter or ionic-type room appliance.
- Delivers cleaner air and more of it.
- Reusable filter can be cleaned by vacuuming.
Another popular solution is the IQAir® Perfect 16, the only whole-house air purification system with a perfect MERV 16—the highest filtration rating possible. It was also named the Reviewboard Magazine 2006 Product of the Year. Better still, the Perfect 16 is certified by the International Association of Air Cleaner Manufacturers (IAACM) to produce absolutely no ozone. It is 100% ozone-free.
Celebrate Your Freedom from Allergens! The Perfect 16 removes allergens, bacteria, dust, pollen and other unhealthy airborne contaminants from your indoor air. It’s a must for households in which anyone suffers from allergies, asthma or for the health conscious who simply want to breathe the cleanest air possible.
Call us at (760) 360-2202 or complete our contact form to see which air filtration system is the best for you.