The Difference a UV Air Treatment System Can Make
Both convenient and effective? Yes.
Never underestimate the natural powers of the sun. Ultra-violet rays have the power to annihilate micro-organisms such as fungi, viruses, germs and other bacteria. Installed within your existing heating and cooling system, you’ll feel much cleaner air throughout your entire house.
It’s Been Tested
In 2012, fifty hospital rooms were sterilized in a study on UV air cleaners. According to the Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America, the organization who conducted the study, ultraviolet light was highly effective in eradicating the germs.
Subsequent studies have arrived at the same conclusion again and again–UV light is an effective way to clean air and surfaces.
How Do They Work?
There are two lamps that perform complementary functions.
- Destroying Germs – One really neat part about UV air cleaners is that they actually destroy the DNA in harmful microbes. This leaves them powerless to harm you or your family. Plus, as long as you have one installed, it is impossible for mold to grow or even live in your ducts.
- Oxidizing Air – Breathe in and out, and feel great doing so. This UV air purifier also oxidizes the air and makes it fresh and free of odors.
How it can cleanse your Coachella Valley and Palm Springs Areas Home
- The life of your system will be extended.
- It saves money, because you will not have to have your system coils cleaned nearly as often.
- Have allergies? Being inside will be a real relief once breeding grounds for allergens are eliminated.
For more information on how your home can benefit from HVAC ultraviolet lights, call experts at Hydes at (760) 360-2202 or check out our page on Ultraviolet Lighting Products.